It mixes well in water and is very easy to titrate when higher doses are needed. MagCitrate Powder helps promote bowel relaxation when fiber alone is not enough. This product also supports the ability to fall asleep, and can be taken along with our Inositol powder for a restful night’s sleep.
Convenient delivery system in a great-tasting lemon powder
MagCitrate Powder may support:
- Constipation – use to help promote bowel relaxation when fiber alone is not working; helps ease constipation by increasing fluid in the small intestine (makes stools softer)
- Kidney stones – the presence of citrate reduces the risk for calcium stone formation; also helps to dissolve existing calcified kidney stones. Hypocitraturia (low citric acid in the urine) is a known risk factor for kidney stone formation. Studies show a reduction in kidney stones and an increase in urine citrate with an increase in alkalinity after supplementing with magnesium citrate.
- Insomnia – magnesium in all forms helps with relaxation; low magnesium intake is known to be associated with poor quality sleep. Consider combining in water along with DFH’s Inositol Powder and/or Taurine Powder for a restful night’s sleep
- Mixes well in water or juice
- No pills to swallow
- Great tasting lemon flavor
- Easy to titrate when higher doses are needed
- No fructose, sucrose, or artificial sweeteners
Magnesium (as Magnesium Citrate)
As a dietary supplement, take 4
grams (approx. one teaspoon) as needed per day or as
directed by your health care practitioner.
Store in a cool, dry place, keep out of reach of children